CISA Training and Certification
CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) is a professional certification for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems. To value your competencies in computer systems audits this certification has been established. The certification is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for the individuals in IS audit, control or security profession.
Look for Promotional Offer Price >>
It is important that organizations recruit and retain employees who can take a comprehensive view of information systems and their relationship for the success of an enterprise, owing to the increased risks and complexity of information systems and the need for compliance.
The technical skills and practices that CISA encourages and assesses are the basis of success in this field. The certification justifies proficiency of a professional and hence forms the basis for measurement of expertise in this profession. CISA has become an ideal certification program by professionals and organizations worldwide; owing to the growing needs for professionals possessing IS an audit, control and security skill. CISA certification indicate dedication to serving an organization and the IS audit, control and security industry with distinction. Additionally, it also presents a number of professional and personal benefits.
The certification is established and sponsored by ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association).
The CISA certification course has been designed for the following professionals:
- Information security professionals
- Systems security professionals
- Security Auditor
- Network security professionals
Prerequisites to achieve a CISA certification:
- Completion of the CISA exam successfully
- Meeting job requirements ( minimum of five years of professional IS audit, control, assurance or security work experience is required for certification with some substitution and waivers)
- Submission of an application for CISA Certification
- Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education Program
- Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards
Benefits of CISA certification:
- CISA certification demonstrates expertise on the ISACA products and technologies.
- It enhances employment opportunities for the professionals.
- The CISA certification is helpful for professionals who require upgrading their credentials.
- This certification helps information systems auditors keep their skills current.
- Gaining a certification helps personal and professional development.
- It enhances professional recognition, credibility and earning potential, as ISACA designation it is globally accepted and recognized.
CISA Exam Schedule
The CISA certification exam is administered biannually in June and December. It consists of 200 multiple choice questions during a four-hour session.
CISA Course Schedule
Mercury Solutions is offering a comprehensive 4 days Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®) training program. Following is the details of the CISA Training Program:
Domain 1: The IS Audit Process
Domain 3: Systems and Infrastructure Life Cycle Management
Domain 4: IT Service Delivery and Support
Domain 6: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Read about CISA Exam Preparation Tips
Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.
For complete details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To get information about IT Certification Boot Camp, visit...... www.bookmybootcamp.com