MICROSOFT - MCSD Windows Store Apps - C# Training and Certification Course
With MCSD Windows Store Apps using C# training course one get the following learnings –
1. Programming in C# – You get the knowledge of writing apps in C# and getting prepared in managing program flow, creating and using various value types, securing and debugging apps and implementing data access mechanisms.
2. Developing Windows Apps in C# – Complete knowledge of designing and developing Windows Store Apps including – user interface, layout, structure display and style templates.
3. Advanced Windows App Development with C# - You learn to make better styled, advanced interactivity and advanced featured apps, such as – multimedia, GPS, sensor properties and enhanced user interface.
Participants must have:
1. 1 – 3 months experience creating Windows client applications.
2. 1 or more years of experience creating applications.
3. 1 – 3 months experience using Visual Studio 2010 or 2012.
Windows Store Apps - C# Exams
70-483 Programming in C#
70-484 Essentials of Developing Windows Metro Style Apps with C#
70-485 Advanced Metro Style App Development using C#